Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#11

Ok, so the last time I checked in I was in Garland, TX about to unload. Well now I'm sitting just outside of Chicago. Let me fill in the blanks.
After unloading in Garland I scooted on over to Dallas and picked up a load going to Shreveport, LA. From there I jumped down to Mansfield, LA, picked up a preloaded trailer and made it home before I ran out of hours for the day.
Monday I delivered that load in Lafayette, LA, then deadheaded to Natchez, MS for a load going back to Mansfield, LA. Reloaded there for a load to Des Plaines, IL. Dropped that load now I am bobtailing to Pikesville, KY to grab an empty and find a load.
I'll catch you up from there later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...