Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I got unloaded in Shreveport this morning and then headed down to Coushatta, LA to pick up a preloaded trailer heading to St Joseph, MO.
Good Lord willin' and the creeks don't rise I'll be there in the morning. Then from there I am already planned on a load from Lee's Summit, MO down to my favorite town, the Big Easy!
These two loads together are a total of 1569 paid miles. I'll be catching y'all up later from New Orleans.
Feel free to message me or comment with any questions. You can also call me with any questions at 337-789-7925. Tango gives their drivers steady miles. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...