Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finally Working Again!!

After what seemed like an eternity, I am finally back on the road, and with a new carrier. Protected Cargo out of Woodworth, LA. They seem to be a good company for owner/operators, paying 83% of the load, and .56¢ per mile fuel surcharge.
I am pulling a 53' curtainside trailer. My first load was 166 miles and paid $330.54 plus .56¢ a mile fuel surcharge. I am on my second load and picked it up in Emerson, AR and unloading in WV. Load pays $1900 (base) + surcharge.
Looking good so far! More to come later! God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...