Thursday, July 21, 2011

Liking the New Company!

Just a quick rundown for this my first week on the road with Protected Cargo.
I loaded Friday in Oakdale, LA for a Monday morning delivery in Bossier City, LA. Sunday evening as I was preparing to leave I found that the trailer I was hooked to was not getting air to the airbags. So I spent half the day Monday in the shop.
I delivered the load to Bossier City later that afternoon, then headed to Emerson, AR for my next load.
There I got a load of veneer heading to Buckhannon, WV. I unloaded there Wednesday and reloaded 40 miles down the road in Heaters, WV heading to Springfield, OH.
I unloaded in Springdield this morning and reloaded in Columbus, OH heading back home to Alexandria, LA.
I'll post the final numbers for the week later during the weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...