Thursday, January 12, 2012

Glad To Be Back On The Road!

Good morning friends and neighbors, I hope all is well with you. We are now nearly to the end of the second week of 2012. How are your resolutions going so far? Most of mine for 2011 are long term, so I still have time to mess them up.
One of my resolutions was to work smarter and not harder, which meant getting off of my dedicated run. 3.5 months of making a 45 mile run 3 times a day was getting old. So I'm back to running the southern states, hauling just one or two loads a day over a much longer distance. It's less wear and tear on my body, but more on my truck. The truck can be replaced!
This week the freight is still moving a little slow, but I still managed to get a few good loads, although somewhat local. So far this week I've had two loads from Zwolle, La to Natchitoches, La. From there I picked up a load in Woodworth, La to Elberta, Al. Then I got a load in Fulton, Al to Lena, La. Yesterday I picked up one in Chopin, La to Newton, Ms and reloaded right in the same spot going straight back to Chopin.
Well, that's what's happening in my world today. As i stated in the blog title I'll be giving occasional stock suggestions to my trading friends, so here is my first suggestion. This morning I'm long on CHK. Do your own research before buying.
In the Forex I'm short AUD/CAD on the highs.

Have a great day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...