Sunday, March 18, 2012

Attention Trucking Subscribers!!

When I first started this blog in February of 2011, it was a blog geared towards big truck owner-operators in order to give them real life information on what to expect from trucking companies that I contract with. Over the last year the content of this blog has changed.
I want my early subscribers to know that I have started a new blog that will stay on topic. I will be posting, IN REAL TIME, my daily loads and other info that I feel would be pertinent to helping you decide if my current contract(CRST Malone) is right for you. So please check it out @ http://10roger.blogspot.com or go straight to the feed @ http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cidTG .
Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...