Sunday, February 13, 2011

#1 GETTIN STARTED

Sunday night in a hotel in Shreveport, LA, I am waiting for orientation to begin. I have been in the transportation industry since 1996. I have recently been hired to come to work for Tango Transport as a team driver with a good friend of mine Paul Clark. We are only teaming together for a short time as we both want to go solo asap.
I will be keeping track of my day to day activities on this blog throughout my time here at Tango Transport. My intentions are to eventually buy my own truck and become a contract driver for Tango and hopefully buy more trucks over time.
Your comments are welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...