Monday, February 28, 2011

#5

Well my Chicago Heights to Atlanta load ended up in Murphreesboro, TN, but that's ok because I picked up a loaded trailer at the same place that I dropped that one and kept right on rolling.
The load that I picked up was going to Russellville, AR but wasn't to deliver for a few days. I dropped that trailer on the yard in West Memphis, AR and deadheaded to Saint Louis, MO to pick up a loaded trailer going to Mesquite, TX. The loaded and empty miles that they are paying me for are the most accurate that I've ever experienced. I am pleased with Tango!

Ok, that's all for now. If you are interested in becoming a company driver or owner/operator for Tango Transport call 1-866-898-4580 Ext 6694 and tell them Brady sent you.
God bless you in all you do!

www.tangotransport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...