Thursday, March 10, 2011

#10

I unloaded yesterday morning at the FedEx terminal in the Memphis International Airport. I grabbed an empty trailer there and picked up a load just a couple of blocks down the street and brought it to our yard behind the Petro Truck Stop in West Memphis, AR. I grabbed another empty from there and dis a drop and hook at Kellogg's in Memphis, took my ten hour break, got up at 3am and i'm headed to Garland, TX to unload at 3pm today. I have a preplan ready for my next load. I'll fill you in later on that load.
More miles, better loads, and very consistent freight at Tango Transport. Come see! Call Paula in recruiting at 1-866-898-4580 Ext 6694 and tell her Brady referred you:)
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...