Saturday, August 13, 2011

This Wee'ks Travels, And Last Weeks Settlement (Week #3)

Welcome fellow Road Warriors! Its time for this weeks wrap-up and settlement.
As for this week's travels, I started Monday morning in Darlington, SC. Remember I had to stay the weekend there because I was late getting to my reload destination due to truck repairs, and bad weather.
I got my load on Monday morning and headed to Shelbyville, IN.
I unloaded in Shelbyville, IN on Tuesday morning, then reloaded in Terre Haute, IN and headed to Ringgold, LA. While coming across I40 in eastern AR I managed to do some damage to an airbag(imagine that), on my right steer axle. It did not blow out completely, and was still quite drivable, so I proceeded on to LA with only a slight lean.
After I unloaded at Ringgold, LA I was dispatched to Emerson, AR to pick up a load of veneer to deliver to Natchitoches, LA the next day(Thursday).
I made my delivery on Thursday morning and then headed over to Zwolle, LA to pick up another load of veneer for Natchitoches, LA. On my way to Zwolle, I noticed that the truck was riding a little rougher and leaning a little more to the right.
After unloading in Natchitoches, I called the shop in Woodworth, LA and informed them that I was going to have to bring the truck in to replace the airbag. While there I asked them to go ahead and perform a complete service on the truck.
When I got to the shop they informed me that they would have to order the airbag, and that it would not be there until the next day. With that, I grabbed my dirty clothes and bed sheets, called my beautiful wife to come get me, and headed to the house for a three day weekend.
I'll start out fresh on Monday.
Week #3 settlement is as follows, but keep in mind that I was in the shop for 2.5 days and I was unable to run through the weekend:
LOAD #1 Chopin, LA to Lewisville, AR
Total miles= 188
Gross = $388.54 (Avg $2.06 per hub mile)

LOAD #2 Emerson, AR to Buckhannon, WV
Total Miles = 1034
Gross = $2112.92 (Avg $2.04 per hub mile)

Load #3 Buckhannon, WV to Darlington, SC
Total Miles = 426
Gross = $746.06 (Avg $1.75 per hub mile)

Total miles for the week = 1648
Total Gross for the week = $3247.52
Total Avg Pay Per Mile for the week = $1.97

God Bless!!



This blog is an attempt to give real information about my experiences at Protected Cargo. This blog was started on day one of my employment at Tango Transport and I have continued to keep it going with my new contract. Go back and read over the past few months. If you decide to come to work for my current carrier then please put my name down as the one who referred you. Feel free to call me with questions. My number is 337-This blog is an attempt to give real information about my experiences at Protected Cargo. This blog was started on day one of my employment at Tango Transport and I have continued to keep it going with my new contract. Go back and read over the past few months. If you decide to come to work for my current carrier then please put my name down as the one who referred you. Feel free to call me with questions. My number is 337-789-7925. Come join the team!

www.Helpfordavid.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...