Sunday, January 8, 2012

This Blog Is Changing

Hello friends! It has been awhile since I've posted anything here, and for that I do apologize.
I will be posting here once again, but instead of the usual trucking content I will be posting on more of a variety of subjects. As the description says, 'anything goes'. Politics, religion, how to, stock trades, trips, recipes, tips, opinions, suggestions, projects, heck I'll even Baptize your babies;-)And I will try my best to keep it interesting if not provacative!
So please check back often or just hit the subscribe or rss buttons. LET ME ENTERTAIN, ENRICH AND ENLIGHTEN YOU!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...