Friday, April 15, 2011

#19

I unloaded yesterday in Three Rivers, MI around noon. That is a neat little town.
From there I drove over to Gary, IN for some of that $4 a gallon diesel they have there. I had a 4am appointment this morning at FedEx in Chicago Heights, IL. When I got there they told me that the trailer had been loaded since 2pm the day before. Very frustrating to find that out since I could have made it there before 5pm had I known that.
Anyway, I hooked to it and was on my way when dispatch sent me a message and told me to take the load to Indianapolis and swap it with another driver. I did, and was immediately dispatched on another load from West Chester, OH to Atlanta then preplanned on a load from Atlanta to Robert,LA.
Almost to West Chester I got a call saying that something has happened at the shipper and the load canceled.
So here I sit in St Leon, IN waiting to find out my next move. So far it's been a good week. I sure hope it's a good weekend too. Not a big fan of sitting over the weekend unless it's with my wife and kids. I'll let y'all know what happens next! Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...