Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#17

Quick blog entry.

Friday I was nailed with a level 3 DOT inspection about 35 miles from my house GRRRR! My log book was not current and there was no real reason for it but laziness. Because of failing the inspection I was given a "random" (lol) drug test on Tuesday. Go figure;)
So anyway, I unloaded Monday in Eunice, LA then jumped up to Natchez, MS for a load going to Shreveport. There I did my "random"(lol) drug test, then went to Hodge,LA and picked up a preloaded trailer going to Birmingham, AL. Dropped that load and headed down to Pine Hill, AL for a preloaded trailer going to Michigan. From there I am preplanned on a load from Chicago to Atlanta.
I'll check in with y'all mo'later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...