Sunday, April 7, 2019

My First Week AdvoCare Update and Weigh-in

Copied from www.productreviewdude.com

Follow Big Daddy Bigz here:

Well here we are at the end of my first seven days of using the AdvoCare products, and let me just say that overall I do feel somewhat better as far as my energy levels are concerned. For me, even a slight improvement is very noticeable since my energy levels have always been naturally low.
One thing that I didn't mention in the video that may be pertinent to my weightloss this week is the amount of water I've been drinking. My support team with AdvoCare has suggested that I take my weight in pounds, divide that by two, and drink that amount in OUNCES everyday. DO THE MATH! Starting at 357 pounds the total amount of water intake per day came to 179 ounces. I tried my best to maintain that amount, and was able to accomplish it a few times, but I must admit that I've not done it everyday this past week. Do drink plenty of water because, as I understand, it helps to flush out the fat that your body is trying to get rid of. The more you drink, the faster you will lose (I'm no expert on this).
Enough said. Please watch the video to the end and see my results. Understand, I'm 49 years old and I don't loose weight like I did when I was younger. The amount I lost may be a big deal to some, but for you younger folks it may not seem so great.
[embed]https://youtu.be/U_-dHgGHT9Y[/embed]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...