Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Best Small Dog Bark Control Collar

Copied from my other website, www.productreviewdude.com 


me introduce you to my dog Mr. Coffee. 
He is a great big part of the Big Daddy Bigz tribe, but he has one gigantic problem. A problem that was really starting to get the best of Big Daddy. He has this uncontrollable urge to bark....all day....every day.....non-stop!  That is until about 2 weeks ago.
I went to Amazon looking for bark control dog collars for small dogs. There was not much to choose from for small dogs like Mr. Coffee. I have to be honest, I hate having to read through all the product "star reviews". Is it just me, or does anyone else read 20 five star reviews and think that this is a great product, then read 1 bad two star review and that review just undoes everything the 20 five star reviews did? UGH!!
Well, let me be a trusted source for this product. I did happen to buy The Best Bark Control Collar PERIOD. Please let me explain WHY it is the best.
As I stated before, Mr. Coffee would bark nearly non-stop. I bought the collar and put it on him as soon as it showed up in my mail box. (Look in the picture above and see how well it fits him.) The way the collar works is this, if he barks it will sound a short beep. If he barks again within a few seconds it gives a little longer beep. If, within a few seconds he barks again a third and longer beep sounds and then it gives him a little static shock on his neck. He let out a yelp, and that was all. He barks once, hears the beep, and does not bark again for quite awhile. Here is the awesome part...HE HAS ONLY BEEN SHOCKED BY IT ONCE! That is all it took!!
Now, we take it off of him and he does fine. If he starts barking repeatedly all we have to do is put the collar back on him and he stops instantly.
CLICK HERE The Best Bark Control Collar PERIOD

This is Big Daddy Bigz sayin goodnight and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...