Saturday, April 6, 2019

Weight Loss For Men Over 45

Copoied from my other website www.productreviewdude.com


Big Daddy Bigz AdvoCare Weight Loss Journey #1
I'm gonna DO IT! I'm 49 years old and I've been fat all of my life. Today, April 20th, 2017 will mark the first day of my own weight loss journey. My hope is that I can inspire someone else to get with the program and get healthy.
Watch the video, then scroll down to see my measurements. I'll be updating this under blog category "Weight Loss Journey", so check back often or follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube.

[caption id="attachment_115" align="alignnone" width="225"] Waist 60"[/caption] [caption id="attachment_117" align="alignnone" width="225"] Chest almost 59"[/caption] [caption id="attachment_116" align="alignnone" width="225"] Neck 25.5"[/caption]
To find out more about AdvoCare please click here
[contact-form-7 id="89" title="Contact form 1"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use integrity when commenting. No SPAM, it is not kosher.

Torah Portion Vayetze with Prophets and Gospels Tree of Life Version

VAYETZE TORAH  : GENESIS 28:10-32:2 PROPHETS  : HOSEA 12:12-14:10 GOSPEL  : JOHN 1:41-51 Get your very own printed copy of The Scriptures...